Products 1-24 of 24
Show
Kazakhstan Activ $5 Refill
Price: $5.00
View
Availability: In Stock
Item #: 2589 -

    «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

    Kazakhstan Beeline $5 Refill
    Price: $5.00
    View
    Availability: In Stock
    Item #: 2590 -

      Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

      Kazakhstan Neo $5 Refill
      Price: $5.00
      View
      Availability: In Stock
      Item #: 2591 -

        51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

        Kazakhstan Activ $10 Refill
        Price: $10.00
        View
        Availability: In Stock
        Item #: 3138 -

          «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

          Kazakhstan Beeline $10 Refill
          Price: $10.00
          View
          Availability: In Stock
          Item #: 3145 -

            Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

            Kazakhstan Neo $10 Refill
            Price: $10.00
            View
            Availability: In Stock
            Item #: 3152 -

              51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

              Kazakhstan Activ $15 Refill
              Price: $15.00
              View
              Availability: In Stock
              Item #: 3139 -

                «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

                Kazakhstan Beeline $15 Refill
                Price: $15.00
                View
                Availability: In Stock
                Item #: 3146 -

                  Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

                  Kazakhstan Neo $15 Refill
                  Price: $15.00
                  View
                  Availability: In Stock
                  Item #: 3153 -

                    51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

                    Kazakhstan Activ $20 Refill
                    Price: $20.00
                    View
                    Availability: In Stock
                    Item #: 3140 -

                      «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

                      Kazakhstan Beeline $20 Refill
                      Price: $20.00
                      View
                      Availability: In Stock
                      Item #: 3147 -

                        Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

                        Kazakhstan Neo $20 Refill
                        Price: $20.00
                        View
                        Availability: In Stock
                        Item #: 3154 -

                          51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

                          Kazakhstan Activ $30 Refill
                          Price: $30.00
                          View
                          Availability: In Stock
                          Item #: 3142 -

                            «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

                            Kazakhstan Beeline $30 Refill
                            Price: $30.00
                            View
                            Availability: In Stock
                            Item #: 3149 -

                              Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

                              Kazakhstan Neo $30 Refill
                              Price: $30.00
                              View
                              Availability: In Stock
                              Item #: 3155 -

                                51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

                                Kazakhstan Activ $50 Refill
                                Price: $50.00
                                View
                                Availability: In Stock
                                Item #: 3141 -

                                  «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

                                  Kazakhstan Beeline $50 Refill
                                  Price: $50.00
                                  View
                                  Availability: In Stock
                                  Item #: 3148 -

                                    Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

                                    Kazakhstan Neo $50 Refill
                                    Price: $50.00
                                    View
                                    Availability: In Stock
                                    Item #: 3157 -

                                      51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

                                      Kazakhstan Activ $60 Refill
                                      Price: $60.00
                                      View
                                      Availability: In Stock
                                      Item #: 3143 -

                                        «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

                                        Kazakhstan Beeline $60 Refill
                                        Price: $60.00
                                        View
                                        Availability: In Stock
                                        Item #: 3150 -

                                          Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

                                          Kazakhstan Neo $60 Refill
                                          Price: $60.00
                                          View
                                          Availability: In Stock
                                          Item #: 3156 -

                                            51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...

                                            Kazakhstan Activ $70 Refill
                                            Price: $70.00
                                            View
                                            Availability: In Stock
                                            Item #: 3144 -

                                              «Kcell» JSC* is affiliated to TeliaSonera, the largest Scandinavian telecommunications holding. Currently «Kcell» JSC* is the cellular operator rendering services of GSM-900/1800 and UMTS/WCDMA 2100 MH standard. The mission of the Company is to make cellular communication available to all citizens of Kazakhstan, generating value to the utmost extent to its subscribers and rendering services of the highest quality. The company was established in 1998 and since February 1999 it began rendering...

                                              Kazakhstan Beeline $70 Refill
                                              Price: $70.00
                                              View
                                              Availability: In Stock
                                              Item #: 3151 -

                                                Beeline (Russian: Билайн), early Bee Line GSM (Russian: Би Лайн GSM) is a Russian telecommunications brand by OJSC VimpelCom. OJSC VimpelCom is a Russia's third-largest wireless and second-largest telecom operator. Its headquarters is located in Moscow. Since 2009, OJSC VimpelCom has been a subsidiary of VimpelCom Ltd. (based in Amsterdam). VimpelCom's main competitors in Russia are Mobile TeleSystems and MegaFon. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination...

                                                Kazakhstan Neo $70 Refill
                                                Price: $70.00
                                                View
                                                Availability: In Stock
                                                Item #: 3158 -

                                                  51% of Neo Telecom was purchased by Tele2 in early 2010 to serve as a base for the company's mobile services in Kazakhstan. Tele2 has an option to buy the remaining 49% of Neo Telecom within 5 years after the contract was closed. Tele2 is the smallest of three mobile operators in Kazakhstan with about 1.5 million customers. Currency Exchange       Customer Service Network Destination Country Phone Format USD to KZT For customer service, please visit http://www.tele2.com Neo...